Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Oh, you truly are a retard

Colin,

When your birthday was more Boys Night Out and less Date Night, I wanted to be mad at you.

When you called and woke me up at 4:51 this morning, I wanted to be mad at you.

When you told me that, as a result of your drunken debauchery, you just spent a few hours in the E.R. getting 14 stitches, I wanted to be mad at you.

When you called me at work this morning, sounding like complete and utter shit due to last night's drunken debauchery, stitches and general testosterone-induced stupidity, I wanted to be mad at you.

Mostly, though, I want to see you. I want to make sure that you're okay.

And then I'll be mad at you. Really fucking pissed.

This is why I should've sucked it up and gone out last night. Because you're 25 and you need a babysitter.

Ass.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Oh, boys can be so stupid, can't they? My guess? He wishes you had gone, too.

beebop said...

ASS, indeed.

Well said.

Ass.

Now, I'm mad.

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio