Saturday, February 05, 2005

Mixed-up files of Miss (Business) Tripping Intern

Coming to you live from The Only Hotel in Town

Small town sexy.
Are people who live in the middle of nowhere uglier than people who live in the middle of somewhere?

Cable television.
Thank God for it.

Wireless internet connection.
Thank God for it.

Cracklin’ Oat Bran.

Looks like dog food. Tastes like heaven.

Knitting.
My new second favorite activity (driving is No. 1) to busy my hands while absorbing new music.

Primetime Live.
Fuck you. Fuck you and your hotel room cleanliness exposé. At this very moment, I am sitting on the semen-feces-urine infested carpet and I would be a hell of a lot happier if I didn't know it.

Home.
Cannot possibly get there soon enough.

5 comments:

Plantation said...

yeah watch out for those carpets..gotta pack the slippers or flipflops. And *whatever* you do, beware the BEDSPREAD! EEEWWWWW. You gotta remove that carefully and toss on floor. Those never get washed and you don't know where they've been. Oh, I'd give the remote a good wash, cuz you don't know who's hands were on it. Hmmm Im sounding like Howard Hughes here...

girl from florida said...

I love cereal... I'll have to try that one.

I ALWAYS think about that 20/20 special on hotel rooms (they did the blacklight on the covers) whenever I'm staying in a room. It really ruins my comfortable sleep. *sigh*

Amanda said...

Your sense of humor is like nothing else. I dig it.

As for that cereal. It is my fav! and non exsistant in England. boo hiss boo.

Amanda said...

...and why in the hell are you in a shotty hotel in a town full of fuglies?

A said...

Amanda - No Cracklin' Oat Bran?! I will have to add England to the Countries I'll Never Live In list. Sad.

Was in Middle of Nowhere for a business trip. For a job that I barely get paid for. It was a rookie intern mistake, one I will not make again.

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio