Friday, February 25, 2005

It

A little bit o' music content for your Friday evening, courtesy of Plantation's decision to pass the buck along to me.

1. Total amount of music files on your computer:
1,136

2. The last CD you bought was:
I went on an awarestore.com binge just before my awesome business trip. In preparation for the fun, I bought Dave Barnes’s Brother, Bring the Sun, Marc Broussard’s Carenco, and Blu Sanders’s 5 to Care About and My Gemini Self.

3. What is the song you last listened to before reading this message?
Blu Sanders, "All Into You."

4. Write down 5-10 songs you often listen to or that mean a lot to you:

Okay. I’ve toiled over this question for five days now. I can’t answer it. Absolutely cannot. There are too many memories rooted in too many songs, and prioritizing them feels cheap. So, instead, here are 12 songs that I’ve been addicted to at one point since the fall:

Jamie Cullum, "twentysomething"
Blu Sanders, "One True Thing"
Teitur, "Poetry and Airplanes"
Dave Barnes, "Grace’s Amazing Hands"
Mark Broussard, "Lonley Night in Georgia"
Rachael Yamagata, "Worn Me Down"
Cary Brothers, "Blue Eyes"
Ari Hest, "Anne Marie"
Charlotte Martin, "Sweet Chariot"
Matt Nathanson, "Sad Songs"
David Gray, "As I'm Leaving"
Rhett Miller, "I Want to Live"

5. Who are you going to pass this stick to? (3 persons) and why?
Robert_M, Sarah and Maureen. Because I want to.

2 comments:

Plantation said...

I'm goin' straight to iTunes to check out your songs. Tks for playing. :-)

M said...

Wow, thanks!

- Maureen

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio