Sunday, December 19, 2004

Turf Wars

Why I need to get a job/make money/move out of Mom and Dad’s house:

I get out of the shower, wrap myself in a towel and sprint into my bedroom for my yoga pants.

It takes thirty seconds to get to my bedroom and back to the bathroom. In this time, my dad wanders into my bathroom with a newspaper tucked under his arm and settles down to take a big, fat shit.

What is wrong with taking care of his business in his own bathroom, I don’t know. And will never know.

2 comments:

drameddie said...

How long have you been interning at your current job? And why did you have to intern? You should really take the chance and use the opportunity to find another one if you're not happy there. Good luck and wish you all the best.

A said...

I only have three months left on my internship so I feel sandwiched in here. If I leave, I won't even get out of this experience with a good letter of recommendation. And, without that, I'll feel like I've completely wasted my time.

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio