Sunday, December 12, 2004

Timmy and I

I am absolutely addicted to Tim Horton's. I'm there three times a week. Small mocha and a cinnamon raisin bagel toasted, with butter. $2.24. Please drive through.

Where else can you buy a fast food meal that consists of a sandwich (or soup), a cup of coffee and A DONUT?

A donut! They're not just for breakfast anymore!

I think that it's safe to assume that most of ya'll don't know Tim Horton's. It's a is kind of like Canada’s version of McDonalds, except it carries items on its menu that are actually somewhat healthy. ...soups and sandwiches instead of burgers and fries.

So, actually, I suppose that Tim Horton’s isn’t anything like McDonalds except that they exist in plentiful quantities [approx. every 800 feet].

Tim Horton’s makes me want to dance on a table and/or participate in a Tim Horton's Iced Cappuccino wet t-shirt contest.

I thank all that is high and mighty for whatever trade agreement brought this Canadian fast food mecca over the border.

May Canadian/American relations remain rosy forever and ever. Amen.

3 comments:

Plantation said...

Love TH's. Lived in Buffalo for years where TH is legendary...Can you say Timbits?

A said...

Oh my God. Timbits. Squeal. Giggle. Squeal.

The best part about Timbits is that when Tim Horton's sponsors mini-mite (six years and under, I believe) hockey programs, they're called Timbits. Ohmygoditissosososososoinsanelycute.

I heart Timbo's.

A l e x said...

Timmies is nothing special, though the donuts definitely > Timbits just because of Maple Dipped. But yeah, we have McDonald's in Canada too, so TH isn't really like our McDonald's, because we have McDonald's to clog our arteries anyway.

Can you say BLT Bagel for breakfast?

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio