Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Think of me as a friendly blue monster

1. Cream cheese spritz cookies
2. Thumbprint cookies
3. Pecan Dreams
4. Fudge
5. Norwegian Lemon Cheese Logs

If I'd known how much time I would have to commit to this festive baking, I don't think that I would ever concent to it. But now, in the midst of a flour-covered mess with my gut filled with cookie dough and my mom and sister by my side, it seems kinda fun.

I will NEVER get into wrapping presents, however. Hold me to that.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay you are true, YouTube is best video distribution site,
as YouTube is a lightly no much streaming time rather than other web sites.


Take a look at my website: website
My site: website

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your help!

Visit my blog post; allweber.com

Anonymous said...

Wow, thanks a bunch m8

Here is my site; www.winkedin.com
Also see my site > elearning.uns.ac.id

Anonymous said...

Hi there I like your post

Stop by my website - http://www.themyki.com
My webpage: website

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio